French Montana Coke Boys 4

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lloyd & Miguel Beef In Cleveland Over Similar Hair Styles [Audio]


The beef between singers Lloyd and Miguel over their similar hair styles spilled over into a heated exchange between the two this past weekend at Z107.9′s Summer Jam in Cleveland.

This situation initially started last week when after seeing Lloyd's new haircut Miguel tweeted, “Imitation is the Highest form of Flattery. Shout to LLoyd.”

Lloyd wasn't happy about being called a copycat. When the two saw each other at Summer Jam Miguel ended up apologizing after Lloyd told him he felt disrespected.

The entire exchange was recorded so check it out below.

Miguel burst into the dressing room singing “The Wayans Bros.” theme song “We’re brothers, we’re happy and we’re singing and we’re colored”. Lloyd wasn’t in a joking mood and asks why Miguel sent the tweet.

Lloyd: Why would you even say that though?

Miguel: Yo, it shouldn’t have been said, as honest as I may have been. If it was like me and you having a conversation and I said it to you, it would have been different. The fact that I said it on Twitter was f*cked up and I apologize for that.

Lloyd: But the fact is that I was not trying to imitate you,” he continued. “I just felt like it was disrespectful. On some real s***, it was cheap and I felt like it was distasteful. The idea behind it wasn’t to mock you or imitate you, it was just to shave my [hair] so I could get a tattoo. For you to say that and bring all that kind of energy to me… It’s album release week so why am I answering questions about Miguel when I should be talking about my album that I worked two years for.




No comments:

Post a Comment